BNP Paribas is considered to be one of the top banking and financial services companies in Europe. They operate in 80 different countries, employing roughly 200,000 people, about half of whom serve the major markets of France, Belgium, Italy, and Luxembourg.
The company, as it is now, came into being in 2000 after a merger between BNP (Banque Nationale de Paris) and Paribas. Both companies have solid traditions, with BNP starting operations in 1848, and the investment bank Paribas founded in 1872.
BNP Paribas has 3 main business lines:
– Retail banking
– Investment banking (Corporate and Institutional)
– Financial Engineering Department (Investment Solutions)
At year end in 2013, outstanding deposits came in a 557.9 billion Euros, while outstanding loans were at 617.2 billion. Geographically speaking, net banking income was distributed as follows: France (35%), Europe (42%), Americas (9.9%), Asia and Oceania (6.8%) and other (6.3%).
The “Brand Finance 50,” which recognizes the most powerful brands in the country, listed BNP Paribas at the top spot once again.
BNP Paribas Head office Address:
16 Blvd. des Italiens, Paris, 75009
website (in English)
– Tel. (from France): 0820820002
– Tel. (from abroad): 00 33 820 820 002 (or 0 33 2 54 54 67 48)
Euronext: BNP, Pink Sheets: BNPQY
BNP Paribas Branches and Agencies Opening Hours:
Mon :09:00-17: 15
Tue. :09:00-17: 15
Wed :09:00-17: 15
Thurs :09:00-17: 15
Fri :09:00-17: 15
BNP Paribas pictures
ATMs and Branches of BNP Paribas:
- BNP Paribas Bank Branches and ATMs in Bordeaux
- BNP Paribas Bank Branches and ATMs in Lille
- BNP Paribas Bank Branches and ATMs in Montpellier
- BNP Paribas Bank Branches and ATMs in Strasbourg
- BNP Paribas Bank Branches and ATMs in Nice
- BNP Paribas Bank Branches and ATMs in Toulouse
- BNP Paribas Bank Branches and ATMs in Lyon
- BNP Paribas Bank Branches and ATMs in Marseille
- BNP Paribas Branches and ATMs in Paris